Great Skate will not be undersold in Ice Hockey Equipment. We will match any US Website. Check out our 30 day guarantee
Minimum Advertised Price Item: This item is not eligible for discounts.
Orders placed on the web site will be shipped UPS Ground Freight within the 48 Continental States.
EXCEPTIONS: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO orders & other military addresses outside outside the USA - these orders will be shipped USPS priority mail. - Please consult the freight charge table.Shipping Standards
Free UPS Ground Freight on all orders over $25.00. Ice/Goalie Wheel Bags, & Ice Hockey Goals. All Hockey Sticks will be sent USPS Priority Mail Ground. Orders will be charged freight. All orders are subject to a handling charge.
CCM TACKS Skate - Junior
- GreatSkate.com Price
- SKU: sktackjrd
CCM TACK Skates
The game-changing CCM TACK was engineered to provide players the most explosive acceleration in hockey. Featuring the all new ATTACKFRAME Technology, T6 PRO CORE and SPEEDBLADE + 4.0 holder, The CCM TACK provides the most explosive first five strides in hockey to always remain one stride ahead of the competition.
- Carbon Twill composite ATTACKFRAME The Attack Frame positioned for precise explosive acceleration.
- Formula T6 Pro Formulated to provide Pro level support working with the Attack Frame.
- Durable Clarino† Pro grade Clarino for optimum performance, durability and moisture management.
- Integrated Pro EPE foam + Felt and external lace bite. Provides light weight performance fit and comfort.
- Extra stiff Vented Carbon Composite Increased torsional rigidity combined with lightweight maximizes energy transfer.
- Light weight Composite midsole Light weight support for enhanced blade to boot interface.
- Custom support insole Customised arch support.
- SpeedBlade 4.0 holder Increases attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- Hyper-Glide polished steel runner Provides superior speed and glide for enhanced performance.
- Manufacture recommend 1 1/2 sizes smaller than your shoe size
Hockey Equipment Fitting Guide
Hockey Elbow Pads:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the elbow, forearm and lower bicep/tricep from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Necessary and approved piece of equipment that protects the head from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Ice Hockey Gloves:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the hand, fingers, wrist and forearm(except short gloves) from slashes and other contact.
Ice Hockey Stick:
Right or Left?... When the player is holding the stick, whichever hand is at the bottom of the shaft will determine right or left.
What hand will the player hold the goal stick in?... If the goal stick is held in the right hand, you will need a "left". If the goal stick is held in the left hand, you will need a "right".
Hockey Shin Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shins and knees from contact.
Ice Hockey Pants:
Foam padding and hard plastic contained in a cloth shell used to protect waist, hips, thighs and calf.
Hockey Shoulder Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shoulders, upper frontal chest and upper back from contact. Some models also have attachments for protection of mid section and sternum.
Ice Hockey Skates:
Hockey Skates are generally 1-1/2 smaller than shoe size. Click for more information